Senior ServiceNow Developer
Requisition Number: 303185
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303185
Job Order: 303185
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Understand documented requirements in order to provide the technical design of solution
- Develop appropriate software and documentation according to company standards
- Define and perform unit testing for all development work
Who You Are:
- 6 + years of experience with ServiceNow Development for Incident, Knowledge, Problem, Change, Request, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Reporting, Field Services, Asset, CMDB
- 6 + years of experience with Development of Indicators, breakdowns, Scorecards, Dashboards, widgets, and jobs for ServiceNow Performance Analytics Premium
- 1+ years of experience with Kanban methodology
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts