Informatica Data Warehouse Developer: Locals Only
Requisition Number: 302491
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302491
Job ID: 302491
Contract Length: 18 Months
Our client is a European software company, focused on creating three dimensional support services for their clients. They are committed to sustainable growth and innovation, and devoted to integrity and transparency. Our client currently has an opening for Informatica Data Warehouse Developer to join their team.
Applicants must be local to the Greater Waltham area.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in testing, validation, and implementation
- Ensure solutions perform optimally
- Develop and support applied business rules and ETL for OBIEE system
- Utilize understanding of BI best practices, reporting techniques, and SQL skills
- Participate as part of an extended development team
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- At least 8 years of experience in Oracle BI development, WebCat, Rpd, and ETL
- Demonstrated knowledge of or experience with ETL development with Informatica and Business Intelligence systems; Siebel Analytics; OBIEE, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SMTP, DTS, SSIS, Oracle Databases, SQL Server Databases; MSMQ and API
- Knowledge about business processes and information systems and concepts, PC and desktop applications, applicable methodologies, tools, standards and procedure, and using formal development processes and/or methodologies required
- Expert knowledge of Data Warehouse methodologies and skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts