ETL Developer with VEEVA (locals only)
Requisition Number: 303219
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303219
Job ID: 303219
Our client is seeking an ETL Developer with Veeva experience to join their team.
Who You Are:
- Expertise in ETL with deep knowledge of Informatica and Oracle, including skill in complex Performance Tuning scenarios
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to present architecture and strategy to key business stakeholders and leadership
- Deep understanding of Data Warehouses, Data Marts, and Semantic Layer Builds
- Demonstrated excellence in quality of work/output
- Excellent team player; motivated self-starter
- Strong knowledge of ETL architecture, with the ability to communicate with business users
- Able to start the projects quickly
- Experience in documenting Design, Mapping Specifications
- Must have a thorough knowledge in how the semantic layers or Data Lakes can clearly support business reporting needs
- Must be able to build a highly tuned Mappings as well as Views in Oracle
- Must have deep understanding of Oracle features such as but not limited to Indexes, External Tables, Partitioning, Sub- Partitioning, Calendar formats, Metrics,etc.
- Commercial sales and marketing knowledge in pharma is preferred
- Knowledge of AWS Redshift, S3, Snowflake.net, Veeva CRM, Veeva Network MDM and any other similar technologies is highly desired
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Oracle 11g/12c
- Data Modeling
- Informatica on Cloud
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts