Requisition Number: 302984
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302984
Job ID: 302984
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our Financial Services Client is seeking Project Engineers with Industry experience in banking, financial services. Responsible for implementation support for core online banking products and services in order to align with the business requirements of our customers.
Who You Are:
- Strong SQL (Oracle) skills
- Experience with LINUX, Perl Scripting for configurations
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills
- Develop and perform quality assurance check points within your team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Monitors and impacts key metrics and efficiencies
- Problem-solve routine to complex issues
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Create and implement tools that increase quality, security and productivity
- Track status and provide updates in relation to overall implementation process
- Work closely with Development and other teams to ensure client satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Responsible for ensuring all security, availability, confidentiality, and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Excellent people and teamwork skills with a drive for ownership of activities with a focus on successful completion.
- The ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Strong written and oral communication skills including communication of technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business requirements and direct the configuration duties
- Establish strong working and strategic relationships to socialize initiatives and get buy-in across functions
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts