Business Analyst with Business Intelligence Experience
Requisition Number: 303251
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303251
Job ID: 303251
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is looking for a Strong Business Analyst with experience with Data Warehousing Business Intelligence, and OBIEE.
What You'll Do:
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of user and application problems within a specific business area
- Provide process, functional and technical expertise, within an assigned business area, in the analysis, design, development and implementation of business processes and applications
- Collaborate with other IT staff and internal customers in new product reviews, tests and pilots
- Document system functions and cross-functional processes for the IT group and for selected items for internal business customers
- Provide consulting support on processes and systems issues
- Elicit, document and analyze stated requirements and functional specifications for cross-functional projects to provide the best solution for business needs
- Collaboratively design customer review and approved solutions with senior team members
- Proactively leverage business and functional knowledge of one or more key areas to design solutions that address business needs
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions
- Integrate project activities with Quality Assurance and Software Development teams to ensure successful implementation and support of projects
- Foster and maintain productive relationships with internal teams and business partners
- Maintain all project tasks through the production ticket system or project server on a weekly basis and keep Project Manager informed of any issues
- Create or assist with the creation and execution of test scripts for a module or application to ensure that production issues are minimal after implementation of new enhancements, changes or upgrades
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts