Systems Engineering Manager
Requisition Number: 303242
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303242
Job ID: 303242
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Systems Engineering Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Work with leadership and business stakeholders for the production of ServiceNow enhancement releases
- Design and develop solutions that fit customer objectives and requirements
- Contribute to expanding the knowledge base of the team while ensuring that quality and best practices are maintained
- Contribute to determination of the delivery approach in collaboration with customers to achieve objectives
- Maintain expectations of all stakeholders throughout the solution life cycle, through effective communication and demonstrations
- Coordinate the efforts of multiple developers and customers to manage the full solution life cycle
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of IT experience in an enterprise environment
- Excellent data analytics abilities to support performance measurement and decision making
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction and delivery success
- Well-versed in driving continuous improvement for ITIL-based Service Management/Operations Management organizations
- Comprehensive practical experience in ServiceNow configuration, enhancement, and application development
- Extensive skills in data acquisition and integration, including SOAP and REST
- Successfully implemented domain separation and complex security models
- Past management responsibility to deliver enhancements for enterprise COTS/Saas platform(s)
- Early roles should include systems engineer and/or developer for enterprise application(s)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts