Senior SQL Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 303275
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303275
Job Order: 303275
Contract Length: 12 months
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Senior SQL Business Analyst to join its world-class team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a healthcare/medical environment.
- Define functional and technical requirements on high impact and large complex projects that can span multiple software technologies
- Define data analysis and modeling and ensuring business needs are applied accordingly to new or existing IT solutions
- Lead and collaborate with development and Quality Assurance peers to ensure defined requirements are met. Includes acting as liaison between IT, the business, and – if applicable – the Project Manager
- Define data structures and modeling for data dependent solutions. Design data and functional workflows, along with UI screens
- Define processes and process improvements as it relates to the Software Development Life Cycle and the different methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall). Collaborate with Project Managers and other Analysts on improvements and existing processes
- Ability to write/create select SQL and Oracle statements, including joins
- Knowledge of data modeling and clear understanding of data structures and relationships
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- Agile experience a plus but not required
- Jira and user stories experience a plus but not required
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts