Senior Sharepoint Developer/Designer
Requisition Number: 303259
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303259
Job ID: 303259
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Senior Sharepoint Developer/Designer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Work with users to understand requirements and develop solutions
- Design and deploy solutions in a SharePoint as a Service environment
- Work with graphic designers and other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website
- Design and deploy business connectivity /performance point services via SharePoint Designer, Dashboard Designer and SQL Services Reporting Server (SSRS)
- Debug and test custom solutions
- Upgrade from current SharePoint version to SharePoint 2016
- Update existing custom workflows and forms
- Provide application and developer support
- Troubleshoot user/application issues
- Research and evaluate new related technologies
Who You Are:
- Master’s Degree in a related field and/or at least 15 years of applicable work experience
- Strong understanding of SharePoint capabilities
- Proven ability to deliver custom solutions
- Proficient in creating and coding page layouts
- Strong navigation and site design instincts
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts