Requisition Number: 303290
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303290
Job ID: 303290
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Applications Developer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Provide technical advice and support during development and implementation to translate business requirements into working solutions
- Use Java and C++ development experience to develop, deploy, and maintain mission-critical applications
- Work on new development and re-engineering efforts, including making system design decisions
- Implement enhancements to existing system in addition to coordinating with other developers working in parallel and perform QA/testing as needed
- Provide software development services on all tiers (UI, Java, Oracle)
- Database programming using SQL
- Ensure a Scrum/Agile project life cycle approach to software development
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of demonstrated success as a developer
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Java and/or C++ programming languages
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Experience in Struts, and Restful services
- Experience in developing integration software specifically Oracle WebLogic and TIBCO
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL and SQL Plus
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX shell scripting
- Motivated self-starter, with a focus on staying current with the latest techniques, technologies, and tools
- Experience in Jira to support configuration management in an Agile environment
- Document management systems experience, such as Documentum, is highly desirable
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts