Requisition Number: 302638
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302638
Job Order: 302638
Contract Length: 12 months
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Project Manager to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Transformation Lead to build out and maintain the project plans and roadmap
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Manage project plan deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Manages the integration of vendor activities and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Provides review, oversight and management of project tasks and depenencies
- Coordinate organization change meetings and activities
- Capture minutes from meetings and translate any necessary updates to work plans, schedules and resource plans
Who You Are:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Passionate High-Energy
- Project Management (5+ years)
- ITIL/Service Management (5+ years)
- Advanced skillset in MS Project
- Proficiency with MS VIsio
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts