Requisition Number: 303306
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303306
Job ID: 303306
Contract Length: 9 Months
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize experience to develop innovative solutions to highly complex problems while maintaining compliance to industry regulations
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Must have strong analytical and technical writing skills to develop business documents such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), User Manuals, Work Flow Diagrams, and the like
- Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering
- Partner with business clients and solution delivery team to determine appropriate solutions
- Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations
- Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team
- Exercises considerable independence in determining objectives and approaches to assignment
Who You Are:
- Experience managing all phases of testing for SalesForce based systems
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical commercial and medical operations
- Experience and understanding of the following Veeva technologies: Veeva CRM, Veeva Network, Veeva Vault
- Strong understanding and utilization of software life cycle methodologies
- Demonstrates basic project management skills, systems analysis skills, meeting facilitation and documentation skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts