Full Stack Engineer
Requisition Number: 303307
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303307
Job ID: 303307
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering and development
- Interest in emerging PaaS frameworks like Cloud Foundry, Spring, Elastic Beanstalk, and Docker
- Knowledge of Puppet or Chef
- Production experience creating a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store
- Experience with NoSQL database systems (Mongo, Cassandra, HBase, BigTable, Redis)
- Experience with Python, PHP, Ruby, Angular or Node.js and developing REST APIs
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts