Requisition Number: 303329
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303329
Job ID: 303329
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.Responsibilities:
- Partners with AM/PM team to isolate scope of updates and impacted materials in order to prioritize the delivery of projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Act as POC for asset exchange between CCoE and external agencies. Maintains review/approval of assets prior to project initiation.
- On point for managing the organization and tracking of a high volume of work; identifying and mitigating areas of concern; and working with various partners to resolve
- Partners with PM and creative team to ensure all projects are updated per predefined CCoE processes.
- Partners with AM team to ensure all materials are submitted into the PRC/MLR review cycle.
- Manages and tracks PRC/MLR feedback, approval, and proofreading review of pieces to ensure requested changes have been made prior to final submission.
- Partners with AM and PM teams to manage final release of all materials into production.
- Maintains project status and reports out to team on daily basis. Sets daily priorities and project planning with CCoE team members. Gathers information necessary to manage projects in an efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years in an advertising agency environment. Biotech/Pharma industry related experience preferred.
- Strong analytical/strategic skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment a must!
- Experience with Veeva Vault System preferred.
- Experience simultaneously managing diverse types of projects, including: digital, print, translations, and video production.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts