Selenium Automation Engineer
Requisition Number: 303147
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303147
Job ID: 303147
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our client is looking for Selenium Automation Engineers to join their team. This position will report to the EQA Service Delivery Manager and DFS Project team. Candidates will be responsible for automated testing activities and services related to assigned project. Candidates must be able to do hands-on automation with Selenium Java and QMetry (QAF) experience is a plus.
- Work with Agile testing methodology
- Assist in developing strategic and tactical testing deliverables such as Automated Test Strategies, Frameworks and Test Plans
- Perform requirements analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong problem solving skills and a result oriented attitudes
- Perform automated testing analysis and design
- Identify and prepare test data
- Follow quality processes
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the Test Manager and stakeholders
- Produce internal and client facing status reports, as required
- Participate in Test Retrospective reviews
- Maintain solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology
- Minimum 5 yrs working in Software Testing, Quality Assurance
- Minimum 2+ yrs working in Financial Business/IT Sector
- Minimum 2+ yrs working with Selenium Java
- Minimum 2+ yrs working with a Test and Defect Management system
Experience with 3 or more of the following considered an asset:
- Java development experience
- Experience testing web-based and client/server solutions
- Experience writing and executing SQL statements
- Experience testing data warehouse and ETL solutions
- Experience testing SOAP and XML gateway
- Expertise in design, implementation and maintenance of Test Automation Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver
- Other Automation test tool experience: Selenium, QTP/UFT, Rational, Silk
- Experience working in with VersionOne agile test management tool is an added advantage
- Experience with descriptive programming by using scripting languages like JAVA and VB Scripting
- Expertise in Continuous integration tool like Jenkins or uBuild is a value add
- Keen attention to detail/accuracy and ability to function in a stressful environment
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts