Senior Test Engineer
Requisition Number: 303313
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303313
Job ID: 303313
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Test Engineer to join their dedicated team.
- Interact with customers to provide diagnostic support and issue resolution
- Collaborate closely with team members to develop test strategies and plans
- Create test automation for assigned projects
- Assist with development tasks, coding automated test scripts to enhance testing efficiencies, and providing business requirements analysis assistance as needed
- Report and communicate testing progress to test engineers, project managers, and business partners
- Develop functional documentation for projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience testing client server, web applications and Windows-based relational database software required
- Experience using defect management and communication tools, with a preference for experience using the Atlassian toolset
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be experienced working in a fast-paced Agile/DevOps environment
- Team player with excellent communication skills, willing to collaborate effectively with fellow team members
- Must have excellent understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) process, regardless of model or methodology
- Strong experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, NUnit, XUnit, and APIs
- Excellent experience working within an Agile environment
- Must be committed to following quality principles to effectively communicate issues, challenges and risks which may impact overall project success
- Possess innovative mindset by creating new testing frameworks, strategies, approaches which other team members can leverage and create successful results within their own projects
- Strong understanding of AWS technologies and Continuous Delivery and Integration (CD&I) principles
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts