Requisition Number: 303319
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303319
Job ID: 303319
Our client is looking for a JD Edward 3.1 Developer to join their team. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating JD Edwards 9.1 programs for internal functional areas such as business operations, finance, human resources, marketing or governance. At the same time, this position will also need to analyze existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares design documents, performs development coding, test plans, tests and debugs programs. In addition, the responsibilities will also include developing system or data conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Provides detailed analysis and design requirements for the largest, most complex solution development projects
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors (e.g., new software/programs not used previously, influences decisions made on technologies and frameworks
- Determines project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; prepares process flows and diagrams using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Creates training for system or data conversion or implementations of the system
- Documents architecture and systems diagrams for leadership presentations and buy-in
- Demonstrates product to end users and provides context for the business case; obtains executive
- 10+ years experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems on JD Edwards Enterprise One
- 10+ years in JD Edwards Enterprise One Toolset
- 10+ years in C Programming
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- C programming language proficient
- Good in debugging and identifying issues with existing Processes involving C BSFNs
- Specialized knowledge of software, documentation, utilities & program scripts, & excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of technical system design
- Expert knowledge of relevant external/internal regulations & compliance requirements
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts