.NET Full Stack Developer w/ Financial Services and Agile experience (local/contract)
Requisition Number: 303334
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303334
Job ID: 303334
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our financial services client needs a contract software developer with previous experience in financial services.
Our client is looking for local candidates only. An in-person interview will be required.
Who You Are:
- Experience in an Agile environment required
- Experience working with CRM systems is required
- Strong understanding of the various domains within an asset management firm
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery and Test Driven Development
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (C#, ASP.NET Core)
- Solid understanding of modern software design concepts and practices
- Experience designing databases with Microsoft SQL Server Experience building REST API’s
- Experience working with client facing teams, providing automated workflow solutions and data management tools
- Able to interact directly with business users, when needed
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts