Glen Allen, VA
Requisition Number: 303342
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303342
Job ID: 303342
Contract Length: 12 Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a DC Technician to join their team in Glen Allen, VA.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation
- Solve problems related to critical services and build automation to prevent recurrence
- Utilize a deep understanding of network theory to troubleshoot various issues
- Manage CI/CD pipelines
- Build automation to increase enterprise availability and efficiency
- Improve resilience and scalability in AWS/Azure
- Manage Linux and Windows Servers in an admin role for various applications
- Drive incident resolution through a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Support production system deployments while ensuring SLAs are met
- Collaborate with other tech leads and support teams to ensure integrated end-to-end availability, reliability, and performance
- Equip systems with automated monitoring and alerting
- Influence and support new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Identify and remediate risk to critical and non-critical system KPIs
- Provide technical leadership with Unix systems internals and networking
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a technical leader providing enterprise support (ITIL) in a cloud based production environment
- Experience with additional technologies/operating systems is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts