Lead Application Developer
Requisition Number: 265207
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 265207
Our client is an enterprise level, global, client looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer. You'll be working with both internal and external project teams to help build ecommerce website that work across different devices and browsers. This is an extremely fast-paced company so they are looking for someone who can handle taking on multiple projects at once. They are looking for someone who can recommend when a new technology is worth exploring. The working location is in Baltimore, MD and there are exciting travel opportunities!
Responsibilities of the Lead Application Developer:
- Help keep internal coding standards up to date
- Make recommendations on how to improve development processes
- Help bring projects in below budget
- Work within strict deadlines
Requirements of the Lead Application Developer:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud certified
- Experience working in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Good understanding of basic ecommerce concepts
- Experience supporting/implementing public-facing ecommerce website
- A chance to be a founding member of an eCommerce team!
- In house gym, café, and travel perks!
- Company paid parking!
- Elite waterfront work location!
- Lucrative bonus structure
Job ID: 265207
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts