Quality Control Analyst
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 303316
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303316
Job Order: 303316
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Quality Control Analyst to architect automated data quality controls.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize vendor APIs to build automated checks for the in-house data warehouse datasets
- Build processes to identify data misclassifications
- Become a subject matter expert on our data pipeline
- Perform periodic data audits to identify vendor gaps and garbage data, as well as provide recommendations on improvements
- Build release management software to perform automated regression testing
Who You Are:
- Strong background in data analytics & data pipelines
- Expert at SQL & Python
- Expert at working with APIs
- Expert at working with JSON file formats
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts