Information Systems Security Officer
Requisition Number: 303362
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303362
Job ID: 303362
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with active Secret or Interim Secret Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Provide general technical support and general system administrator support
- Regularly perform auditing of Information Systems; create and manage user accounts on IS
- Ensure the implementation of security measures in accordance with regulatory protocol as well as industry and enterprise standards and best practices
- Identify and document any unique threats to the Information Systems
- Perform periodic Risk Assessments of the Information Systems
- Be a part of the Configuration Management Program for each IS within the facility
- Ensure that unauthorized personnel are not granted use of, or access to, any IS within the facilities
- Ensure that system recovery processes are monitored and tested to ensure that security features and logs are properly restored
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree and at least 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Committed to producing high quality output
- Familiar with VMware virtualization
- Experience supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 including experience in supporting Microsoft; Windows in a Domain environment
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining server and PC hardware
- Committed to customer service, well organized, able to plan and prioritize assignments, and able to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work with minimal supervision and work well under deadlines, frequently with quick turnaround
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including maintaining a courteous and professional attitude when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts