ST LOUIS, MO
Requisition Number: 303363
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303363
Job Order: 303363
Contract Length: 12 months
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Project Manager to join its world-class team.
Requirements of Project Manager:
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full Project life cycle ownership: Successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Manage and lead project teams consisting of on shore and off shore internal / external resources
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business sponsors, key stakeholders, SDEs and project team to establish creditability, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Provide feedback on the use of the SDLC templates for medium to large size implementations to ensure predictability and consistency across the Portfolio
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Communicate roles and responsibilities of the project team, per the Enterprise Program delivery guidelines
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources, and chairs the project management team meetings
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts