Cyber Security Engineer
Requisition Number: 303366
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303366
Job ID: 303366
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance, with Active Secret Clearance preferred.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical degree and at least 7 years of related experience; or Master's degree and at least 4 years experience
- Continuing technical education preferred
- Significant experience in Linux Systems Administration
- Well versed in Linux system administration and best practices; fluent in Linux CLI
- Familiar with enterprise network architectures
- Experience with automated configuration management and server provisioning via tools such as Cobbler, Foreman, Spacewalk, Katello, Stacki, Maas, Razor
- Experience with automated network and system monitoring via tools such as Big Brother, Nagios, SolarWinds
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies, specifically KVM
- Familiarity with large, complex Linux environments
- Comfortable dealing with users with varying levels of IT knowledge
- Familiar with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux particularly from an information assurance and remediation perspective
- Familiar with DoD Information Assurance Programs
- Committed to delivering high quality work output
- Motivated self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts