Jr. Software Engineer - Linux & C++
Requisition Number: 303367
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303367
Job ID: 303367
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Jr. Software Engineer, with significant experience in Linux and C++ to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain DoD Interim Clearance prior to starting.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, plus <2 years of related experience
- Continuing education is helpful
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS, and associated technologies
- Solid programming experience in C++/Java
- Familiar with sound software engineering principles and methodologies
- Able to learn and apply new skills
- Commitment to producing a high quality work product
- Able to work in a fast moving environment, adapt to changes in schedules, be courteous and professional when interacting with colleagues and customers, demonstrate a solid ability to identify and solve problems, plan and prioritize personal tasking, effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and be able to work successfully in a team environment
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts