Full Stack Java Developer
Requisition Number: 303396
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303396
Job ID: 303396
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join their growing team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop high quality Java based applications
- Ensure that coding standards meet business requirements
- Interact across teams within the organization
- Become a dependable team member through incremental delivery
- Communicate/run sprint demos for stakeholders at all levels
- Mentor junior staff about technology modernization and best practices
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack Java development
- Proven experience in architecting and building Enterprise-level web applications
- Experience with J2EE frameworks, Spring Boot, MVC, API Services
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing ability
- Experience with Postgres is a plus
- Knowledge of or hands-on experience with cloud technologies (AWS) is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts