Requisition Number: 303403
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303403
Job ID: 303403
Contract Length: 3-6 Months
Our client is seeking a DevOps Lead to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Stay up to date on relevant emerging technologies; utilize knowledge to provide recommendations for enhancement
- Partner with Digital Program Manger to provide technical expertise and guidance
- Collaborate across Agile teams to ensure technical road map is aligned with business requirements and goals
- Manage the technical relationship with multiple internal and external platform providers and vendors
- Drive consensus on technical solutions and propose technical compromises that satisfy both business and technical teams
- Assist with the strategy and development of solutions for overall technology architecture
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of business experience, with at least 5 years of experience with enterprise software development
- Deep understanding of architectural concepts and a solid grasp of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of REST, API, Cloud, Database technologies
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Able to exercise sound judgements on appropriate solution approaches
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills; experience building consensus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and maintain good working relationships
- Preferred experience developing and designing the integration of databases, APIs, User Interface software and related platform technologies
- Proven facilitation capabilities and ability to deliver on goals and objectives
- Proven ability to guide analysis and discussion of issues to resolve conflict
- Proven ability to negotiation complex win-win solutions in a multi-vendor engagement
- Exceptional presentation skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts