Graphic S/W I&T and DevOps Engineer
Requisition Number: 303409
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303409
Job ID: 303409
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Graphic S/W I&T and DevOps Engineer to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical degree is required
- At least 5 years of experience performing software development, engineering, and/or integration efforts in a fast-paced, Agile development environment
- Knowledge of high-level programming languages like C++, C, Java is required along with an understanding of the full software life cycle development process
- At least 5 years of developing on or serving as a system administrator for Linux systems, with knowledge of scripting languages and methods to automate processes required
- At least 3 years of experience performing QA, V&V, and software testing as part of a software development team
- At least 3 years of experience using CM principles, tools and techniques on complex software projects
- At least 2 years of experience using DevOps methods (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) and tools (Jenkins, Docker)
- Ability to communicate with and work well with others is critical
- Ability to teach and/or train others is a definite plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts