Requisition Number: 303397
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303397
Job Order: 303397
Contract Length: 12 months
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Business Analyst to join its world-class team.
Requirements of Business Analyst:
- Escalates incidents to seniors where business process and extensive system knowledge is required.
- Understands and documents business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.
- Ensures knowledge transfer to the support organization occurs prior to system go-live.
- Schedules and communicates the system go-live date.
- Ensures IT and SOX compliance is covered.
- Responsible for functional design of application systems across all technologies and platforms.
- Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
- Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies.
- Functions as an IT advisor to the business units.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts