Java Automation Engineer
Requisition Number: 303416
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303416
Our progressive client in downtown Cincinnati is looking for a Java Automation Engineer with extensive experience translating user stories and requirements to test cases, and setting up automated testing as part of continuous integration (CI) build environments.
In this role you will participate in product design reviews and backlog refinement, and be responsible for developing and supporting the testing of product features throughout the entire development cycle.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Rate: $55 - $70/hour
- Be a part of the leading edge of developing their QA competency as part of cross functional agile teams.
- Innovative, open, and collaborative environment
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and passionate software technologists
- Great work/life balance
Do your tech skills match?
A good fit for this position will be knowledgeable and have experience with:
- Java and Spring Boot
- Microservice architecture
- 12 factor apps
- Linux Platform and shell scripts
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of software development experience, utilizing front end automated testing tools and back end services
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong understanding of scalable architectures, performance systems and resilient enterprise software
For immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 303416
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts