Requisition Number: 303425
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303425
Job ID: 303425
Contract Length: 3 Months
Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the definition of project scope; participate as a team member to meet project deliverables
- Lead technical team and ensure that product requirements are fully understood by the team
- Responsible for ensuring technical product requirements are thoroughly documented
- Coordinate and review design level requirements to ensure they meet the system requirements and market needs.
- Coordinate and review of system and design level requirements to ensure they adequately consider serviceability and manufacturability of the product
- Responsible for DHF traceability by ensuring all requirements have been verified and validated
- Ensure requirements shared by similar products and their implementations are harmonized across those products, where possible
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of applicable experience
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to develop innovate solutions
- Strong proficiency in Office applications skills
- Must be a team player, possess outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated
- Possess good listening skills, and easily learn new skills and concepts
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Possess the ability to manage time and prioritize critical priorities
- Must demonstrate the ability to increase knowledge
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts