Senior Automation Engineer - Back-end API Testing
Requisition Number: 303401
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303401
Job ID: 303401
Contract Length: 6-12 Months
Our client is seeking a Senior Automation Engineer with Back-end API Testing experience to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve in a hands-on role throughout the entire product development life cycle
- Work cross-functionally to develop automation frameworks to test products and services
- Drive high quality, innovative solutions to design and development challenges
- Track and report KPIs to ensure that all requirements are met
- Coordinate with teams across the Software and Systems Group to assure end-to-end verification of functionality across all systems components
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage
- Work with development teams to facilitate unit and integration tests
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of QA/Software Engineering experience, with several years of experience designing, implementing, and executing automated tests
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or similar platforms
- Strong Python skills
- Experience using common automation frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Able to work well cross-functionally
- Passionate about delivering high quality products
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking, and CI/CD systems and procedures
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts