Integration Project Manager
Requisition Number: 303442
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303442
Job ID: 303442
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Integration Project Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with clients, responding to requests and providing product information and recommending solutions to impediments
- Develop project schedule according to client needs
- Provide regular status reports to management
- Perform research support and respond to general questions surrounding product requirements and capabilities
- Initiate and manage the deployment project
- Configure and troubleshoot connectivity settings
- Assist with XML request and response content, and brokerage functionality
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Financial (brokerage) industry experience
- Product management experience is a plus
- Familiar with Single Sign On technologies and APIs
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of integration technologies with a focus on Security Identity and Federated Identity Management
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts