Online Merchandise Analyst
Requisition Number: 303098
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303098
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Online Merchandise Analyst to join our Fortune 500 client’s team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Online Merchandise Analyst:
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to identify new product groups to be featured online
- Manage company outreach activities (i.e. cold calling) to establish new product vendor relationships for online merchandising purposes
- Collaborate with internal online merchants to develop competitive landscape and product recommendations
Requirements of the Online Merchandise Analyst:
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Must be technically competent in Excel, Microsoft Suite
- Prior retail/ecommerce experience is a PLUS
Job ID: 303098
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts