Senior SEO Manager Opportunity
Requisition Number: 303369
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303369
Job Order: 303369
Our client, one of the largest e-commerce websites in the world, is looking for a SEO Manager to join their team and help grow the brand's business. This is an opportunity to join an incredibly well-known company in Atlanta.
This person will be responsible for increasing traffic and sales by increasing the organic search results through Google, Bing and Yahoo. They will manage and execute day-to-day tactical SEO strategies including: keyword research, analytics, analysis and discovering new growth opportunities. The SEO Manager will be the principle driver for search engine initiatives, partnering across various internal teams (Merchandising, Core Marketing, IT, etc.) and external agency and vendor partners.
Requirements of the Senior SEO Manager:
- 5+ years in search engine marketing including on page, off page, social and local SEO strategies
- Project management experience associated with interactive marketing and/or web projects.
- Understanding of interactive marketing and e-Business strategies, channels, technologies, principles and processes
- Meticulous understanding of SEO white hat vs. black hat tactics
- A core understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience using SEO and business related tools including: Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst, Search Center, Google/Bing Webmaster tools, Google Adwords, SEOmoz, Advanced Web Ranking suite, SEOclarity and keyword research tools
- Prior analytics and data analysis exposure is a PLUS
- Experience Managing both paid and organic search
- E-Commerce knowledge is a huge PLUS
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts