Requisition Number: 303464
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303464
Our industry leading client is looking for a Product Owner to support the planning, execution, and delivery of an exciting new industry product.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Creating drafts of epics and stories to seed product backlog in order to begin the grooming process
- Providing elaboration on epics, themes, and features in order to define description and acceptance criteria throughout the process of story backlog grooming
- Convey vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, demos and retrospectives
- Inspect the product progress at the end of sprints with the authority to accept or reject work done
- Mitigate impediments that may impact successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Communicate status to stakeholders and is the voice of the team
Requirements of the Product Owner:
- 5+ years of related business analysis and requirements management experience in financial services, systems development, product development, and/or project/product management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of direct Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Experience in Six Sigma disciplines would be a plus
Please send your MS Word resume to Elizabeth Herbstreit at EHerbstreit@eliassen.com
Also connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-herbstreit-229547111/
Job ID: 303464
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts