Requisition Number: 303491
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303491
Job ID: 303491
Contract Length: 3-6+ Months
Our client is seeking a Solution Architect to join their team.
Who You Are:
- Strong understanding of the difference between architecture and design
- Deep knowledge of architecture principles and able to describe how they have utilized them on several projects
- Significant architecture experience including system and platform integration
- Demonstrated experience providing end-to-end solution models quickly to meet business requirements
- Strong UML experience; experience modeling with IBM Rational tools is highly preferred, ideally Rational Software Architect or Rational Rose
- Capable of making sound decisions based on experience and critical thinking
- Experience in a technical leadership capacity
- Excellent communication skills, influencing abilities
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodology preferred
- Healthcare, insurance, or financial services industry knowledge is preferred but not required
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts