Agile Development Lead/Architect
Requisition Number: 265527
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 265527
Job ID: 265527
Our well known and highly regarded client is seeking an Agile Development Lead/Architect to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead an Agile development team
- Collaborate with department leaders on product enhancements
- Utilize enterprise best practices and SDLC to develop and integrate a variety of enterprise platforms with other key systems, including:
- ecommerce and web
- .NET applications
- Dynamics 365
Who You Are:
- Expertise in .NET technologies
- Expertise in iterative development/DevOps
- Expert knowledge of Visual Studio
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure BI services
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 – CRM, POS, and ERP platforms
- Familiarity with Microsoft IIS and basic understanding of network topology
- Highly skilled in project and program management; excellent leadership qualities to lead a high performing team
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts