Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 303492
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303492
Job ID: 303492
Contract Length: 6-12+ Months
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Contract Analyst to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Research contractual issues and draft appropriate internal and external correspondence
- Assist in contract close-out
- Track accomplishments using advanced tools and techniques
- Advise contract management personnel in the areas of administration of technology contracts
- Analyze contract funding, performance dates, and option periods; maintain and update contract and acquisition files
- Demonstrate originality and ingenuity in the day-to-day accomplishment of contract and acquisition management
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics/Finance/similar with Quantitative Methods or Organization and Management preferred
- At least 1 year of specialized experience writing proposals, contracts, analyzing policy requirements, cost analysis, policy and procedural compliance
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts