SHAPE Security Engineer
Requisition Number: 303517
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303517
Our client, a highly recognized Information Technology solutions provider, is looking for a SHAPE Security Engineer to architect cyber security measures.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot Shape DDoS-prevention software to ensure optimal performance
- Work closely with other cybersecurity groups to coordinate and deconflict protective measures from Shape and other tools
- Monitor and interpret traffic analytics to help identify malicious traffic
- Leverage Splunk and other analytic tools to analyze and interpret raw data, identify trends, and provide insight and visibility management
- Provide development support for the expansion and implementation of new systems
- Support monitoring capabilities and data collection systems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities across a broad customer
- Improve processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computers or other business-related major, or equivalent experience
- At least 3-4 years of experience in data or operational analysis
- Advanced technical expertise with Excel
- Strong knowledge of and experience with business intelligence software, databases (SQL etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience working in a fast-paced complex system
- Experience in a very large enterprise environment
- Understanding of working with a complex network is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts