Requisition Number: 303495
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303495
Job ID: 303495
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate the adoption of the Scrum framework
- Embody the servant-leader philosophy for both the team and product owner
- Visualize and manage project risks and drive their resolution
- Organize and facilitate the activities of the Scrum Framework
- Coach effective product ownership and backlog refinement
- Coach continuous team improvement
- Own and resolve impediments
- Resolve conflicts as they arise
- Recommend process improvements
- Support the use of forward-utility focused metrics and reports
- Support enterprise program management improvement and standardization activities
- Support and improve collaboration with customers, staff, contractors, and management
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years serving as a member of a Scrum team, with at least 1 year as a Scrum Master
- Deep understanding of Agile processes and Scrum
- Experience using Agile Tools such as JIRA, Rally, or VersionOne
- Experience supporting or leading transition from Waterfall to Scrum is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in process improvement and innovation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a Product Owner is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master I or II (PSM1 / PSM2) preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts