Senior Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 303541
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303541
Job ID: 303547
Contract to Hire
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS
- At least 10 years of software experience in ETL development
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience using the Informatica ETL tool
- Expertise in writing and tuning complex SQLs
- Expertise in using partitioning, transformations, incremental caching in Informatica tool set
- Expert understanding slowly changing dimensions (SCD’s) in Informatica
- Expert understanding of join logic and query optimization in Informatica
- Experience in handling both on premise and on Cloud (AWS) ETL
- Expert in using real time and batch web services using web services hub
- Experience with stored procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL in Oracle
- Experience with Distributed Service Standards (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in Agile Software development and with JIRA
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts