Requisition Number: 303554
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303554
Job ID: 303554
Contract Length: 9 Months
Our client is seeking a Sustaining Engineer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as Project Manager and Design Engineer for multiple cost savings projects
- Establish project timeline
- Coordinate sample builds and conditioning
- Hold regular team meetings to ensure that project timing and budget are on track
- Understand and adhere to all enterprise policies related to area of responsibility including design control, testing, and document control
- Apply current Medical Device Industry standards to existing products
- Keep management abreast of project progress and time frames
Who You Are:
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related technical field
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Regulated industry experience that includes FDA and ISO requirements is a plus
- Able to effectively manage and complete multiple projects, and project teams, simultaneously
- Able to create and manage a project schedules and keep spending to approved budgets
- Full working understanding of FDA CFR 820 and ISO 13485 regulations, and how to develop products within the requirements
- Understanding of Injection Molding processes and qualification of injection molded finished products
- Able to build stable internal and external working relationships
- Ability for detail orientation and accuracy when completing documentation and written communications
- Experience in 3D modeling with SolidWorks
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts