Program Marketing Specialist
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 303561
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303561
Job Order: 303561
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Program Marketing Specialist to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Review and approve all marketing materials, including copy and creative, in development
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Monitor program traffic and provide strategic analysis of campaigns/creative units
- Improve response rates and overall yield of list targeting
- Interface directly with sales and internal teams on specific program performance
- Cross-functionally manage business teams
Who You Are:
- 1-3 plus years combined experience in any of the following: sales operations, digital marketing related field, i.e. Digital agency, digital analytics, Experience in digital marketing, including email, media, and contextual linking
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills
- Experience working directly with a sales team, i.e., sales deployment, sales analytics, sales
- BS/BA required or will take experience in place of education
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, accountable and result-driven
- Knowledge of databases/database marketing a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts