Requisition Number: 303584
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303584
Job ID: 303584
Contract Length: 3 Years
Our client is seeking a System Administrator to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree; or Associate's degree and at least 1 certification
- At least 5 years of applicable experience
- Experience building and managing vCenter Server and ESXi hosts, preferably in VMware 5.5 and 6.5
- Experience building and managing VMware Horizon View
- Experience installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting VMware, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Experience troubleshooting system performance within the VMware environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads
- Scripting experience preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts