Paid Search Analyst
Requisition Number: 303578
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303578
Job Order: 303578
Our well-known client in the Atlanta area is looking for a Paid Search Analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an incredible company in Atlanta.
The Paid Search Analyst is responsible for assisting in the management and performance optimizations of SEM programs, which include paid search campaigns on their eCommerce site. The Paid Search Analyst will help convey SEM findings via data analysis and reporting. You should be comfortable with using data to report on insights, trends, and opportunities as well as execute updates when necessary.
Responsibilities of the Paid Search Analyst:
- Continuously adjust bidding and keywords on campaign and account levels across platforms to reach maximum efficiency
- Look for new keyword opportunities and product targets
- Perform daily campaign monitoring including bid adjustments, keyword opportunities, campaign expansion, ad copy testing, and other optimizations
- Seek out opportunities where possible to scale paid search and/or improve performance
Requirements of the Paid Search Analyst:
- Comprehensive data analysis and problem solving skills; able to draw conclusions and with guidance, able to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- You know when to self-solve vs. when to seek guidance, and aren't afraid to ask for direction from the experts that surround you
- Enthusiasm for identifying time-saving solutions
- Highly motivated and an independent detail oriented self-starter with ability to multi-task and work in an aggressive, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with gathering large raw data sets and creating insightful reports
- Comfortable with excel functions and able to configure pacing and projection estimates
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with a passion for data and SEM
- Understanding of paid search and an eagerness to learn more
- Comfortable with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google DoubleClick
- Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaigns for ROI and KPI metrics
- Must be able to present results as well as high-level trends
- Ability to gather insight from data and execute next steps accordingly
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts