Requisition Number: 303618
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303618
Job ID: 303618
Contract Length: 3 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Fulfillment Specialist to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as POC for all inventory and fulfillment matters
- Responsible for inventory management, detailed reporting, special assemblies, routine mailings, and logistics/fulfillment procedure-creation
- Ensure both vendor and internal SLA's are met and work to resolve any issues or impediments
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners/third party vendors
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experiences required
- At least 2 years of strong operations data analysis and reporting experience
- Experience with operational aspects of shipping and logistics required
- Experience in a high-volume data and transaction intensive processing operation is highly preferred
- Experience developing and monitoring performance metrics is preferred
- Experience managing operations processes for information intensive industries strongly desired
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of inventory control practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; able and willing to learn new skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts