Requisition Number: 303533
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303533
Job Order: 303533
Contract Length: 12 months
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Node.js Developer to join its major IoT connect devices endeavor. Your responsibilities will include architecting the interchance of data between enterprise servers and IoT devices.
What You'll Do:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions. This may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Who You Are:
- Knowledge of Node.js and the Express.js and Passport.js frameworks along with Socket.io
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Enterprise level experience in EIP Service Integrations
- Deep experience creating Web APIs including REST Services and Microservices
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts