W2 ONLY Contract Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 303627
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303627
Job ID: 303627
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is an international center for research excellence. They are committed to finding new treatments and solutions for a wide array of debilitating ailments. When you work for them, you can be confident that you are contributing to a lessening of suffering for disease-stricken individuals around the world. Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and deploy innovative web applications for scientists with high standards and expectations
- Utilize emerging technologies to drive next generation solutions
- Employ professional software development standards as appropriate and inspire others to do the same
- Build internal systems used by client(s) around the world with your domain expertise in biology, chemistry, genetics and all other scientific functions
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- At least 8 years of related work experience, including knowledge of UNIX/Linux and development experience with large software systems
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS or Azure
- Understanding and experience with Java web application development
- Aptitude for web design and knowledge of successful UX
- Experience with modern technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the successful delivery of complex scientific information systems or software tightly associated with the scientific process or discovery
- Experience as an architect or technical lead on large project
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts