Requisition Number: 303630
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303630
Job Order: 303630
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Scrum Master for our global, innovative client in the Columbus area! In this role you will be responsible for providing servant-leadership and mentor ship to a cross-functional agile team.
Excellent opportunity to get involved with a high profile project within a global organization that has a “start-up” mentality!
Rate: $55.00-$65.00/hr + full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k matching)
- Guide and serve teams that deliver technology solutions, through effective application of the Lean/Agile principles and frameworks including Scrum, Kanban Method, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Facilitate team organization and ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily scrums/stand-ups, sprint/iteration reviews/demos, retrospectives.
- Identify and remove any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver
- Facilitate the creation and adoption of working agreements and definitions of done, including use of appropriate tools, standards and best practices
- Ensure the team is tracking and communicating team progress and metrics
- Facilitate and enable an environment of collaboration and creativity
- Challenge and enable the team to continuously improve through intentional Lean and data driven inspect and adapt cycles
- 2-3+ years’ experience as an active Scrum Master
- Highly knowledgeable and practical experience of agile software development methodologies, values, principles, and practices
- Demonstrated leadership ability to coach and empower the team
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and effective in empowering team members
- Agile Certification (CSM, PSM)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts