Data Leakage Protection Specialist
Requisition Number: 303522
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303522
Job ID: 303522
Contract Length: 12 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is seeking a Data Leakage Protection Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in possession of (preferred) or with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in technical field or equivalent experience required
- At least several years of Symantec and/or McAfee Data Loss Prevention operational experience, including extensive and deep understanding of the system architecture, policies, and rules
- Scripting experience: Python, Perl, or PowerShell
- Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Proven experience with RegEx/RegExp
- Experience with RESTful APIs and automation
- Knowledge of data classification solutions
- Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details to nontechnical audience
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts